Today I want to share with you a spiced raspberry and vanilla chia granola parfaits recipe from Jane.
1 tbsp chia seeds
100ml almond milk
dash of vanilla extract
1/4 cup oats
big pinch of mixed spice
handful of nuts
- Mix 1 tbsp chia seeds with 100ml almond milk, a dash of vanilla extract and maple syrup and leave overnight in the fridge.
- In the morning toast a 1/4 cup oats in a pan on the stove for a few minutes until toasty.
- Add in a big pinch of mixed spice (mine included cardamom, coriander, ginger, caraway and nutmeg) a handful of nuts and seeds that you like and toast for a further minute.
- Turn off the heat and stir in a heaped tsp of maple syrup. Make sure everything is coated well.
- Pour the mixture onto parchment paper and leave to get crispy
- When the granola is ready add crushed raspberries to the bottom of a glass, a spoonful of the chia pudding, granola and then continue to layer the chia and granola until you’ve filled the glass
- Top with raspberries and almond butter
I hope you will get a good memories after testing this recipe.
photo credit: https://www.instagram.com/p/B_UeTYwnAJm/