The pumpkin season continues and was looking for a recipe to please your family with a new pumpkin dish.
I share with you the recipe:
No-bake pumpkin fudge tart
For the crust:
1 cup of oats
1/2 cup of mixed nuts
1 tablespoon of raw cacao powder
pinch of salt
2 tbsp of maple syrup
1 tbsp of coconut oil
1-2 tbsp cold water, if needed
For the filling:
1/2 cup of pumpkin purè
1/4 cup of nut butter
1/4 cup of coconut oil
1/4 cup of maple syrup
1 tsp of vanilla bean paste
pinch of salt
- Add oats and nuts to a food processor. Blitz until broken into small pieces. Add cacao powder, salt, maple syrup and coconut oil, keep blending until well combined.
- Incorporate cold water, tablespoon by tablespoon, only until needed to achieve a sticky dough.
- Press the dough into the form with removable bottom (line the bottom with baking paper). Leave the edges high.Place in the freezer while you prepare the filling.
- Add nut butter, coconut oil and maple syrup to a saucepan. Heat until melted, whisk to combine. Remove from heat and mix in the pumpkin purè, vanilla and salt.
- Pour the fudge into cooled crust and return to the freezer. If you have too much fudge mixture, you can freeze it in muffin molds. Freeze the tart for 3-4 hours, then transfer to the fridge. Store in the fridge for up to 3 days.
Write in comments from whom you take new ideas for creativity in the kitchen.